I keep trying to open a wedsite that goes to Word and it is all boxes and you can't read it. Any tips?
I keep trying to open a wedsite that goes to Word and it is all boxes and you can't read it. Any tips?
Go Huskers!
[ QUOTE ]
I keep trying to open a wedsite that goes to Word and it is all boxes and you can't read it. Any tips?
[/ QUOTE ]
a WED site? like wedding for people getting married?
just kiddin with ya Herb!!
[ QUOTE ]
I keep trying to open a wedsite that goes to Word and it is all boxes and you can't read it. Any tips?
[/ QUOTE ]
Are you sure you're trying to open a .html file? What are you meaning to open the site in? Microsoft Frontpage?
If you're wanting to open it with Frontpage, right-click it, go to "Open With", and find Frontpage.. see if that fixes it.
If it's not a .html file, you may need to resave it with the .html or even a .htm file extension.
Officially retired
Heck I don't know a whole lot about computers. It has .pdf at the end and I try to open it in Windows and it screws up on me or something.
Go Huskers!
.pdf files require adobe acrobat reader.
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
OK thx I did not know that.
Go Huskers!
Bookmarks